My Gammill

October 09, 2011

What am I up to?

I realized that I haven't posted what I am currently working on for a long time. So, I thought that I would share my projects with you.

First, I have made some star blocks for my Secret Sister at the Lakeview Quilt Guild. I am sure that she will not be looking here on my blog, but don't tell her is you should happen to see a bunch of the blocks show up at your friend's house! I made them out of light, medium and dark blues with white stars. The pattern is one given to me from the LQG Board for their Auction quilt. I will search for the pattern to share with you. It is so easy! It is done in no time at all!


Second, I received a great book, "Fat Quarter Winners" by Monique Dillard from MY Secret Sister at the LQG. I loved this Flying Geese block. I am going to make a red and cream quilt from these blocks. I am considering add blue to it. What do you think? Is that a good idea? Hmmmm?

No comments: