My Gammill

February 17, 2019

My Past Year

It has been an interesting year for me.

We sold our house in Rowlett (gave away most of our furniture) and moved to Longview, Washington to help my mother in June.

I have not had my longarm up since March 2018. I had to stop quilting and break down the longarm to begin the move. Now, almost a year later, it's still not put up at my Mom's house. I hope to have it up in the next month.

I have still been piecing quilt tops. I completed 15 quilt tops in 2018. I have completed one each month so far in 2019. That has made me very happy. I finished the gray and turquoise Winding Ways quilt top in January. And, I finished a 30s and 40s Reproductions jelly roll quilt top in February. It looks like a sweet summer quilt.

I plan to keep piecing this year. It is my peace, my solice, my creative outlet.



No comments: