My Gammill

April 14, 2011

Quilt Poll

I am wanting to donate a quilt to the Lakeview Quilt Guild (my quilting guild) auction in August and I can't decide which of my quilts tops to use. I have 20 quilt tops in my closet just waiting to be quilted. Since I started my Longarm quilting business, I just don't have any time to quilt for myself. That is the saddest, hardest part of quilting for others. I have tried scheduling time for myself but I keep giving up my time when a customer is in desperate need and wants their quilt finished right away... like, yesterday!

These are the quilts...

Blue, Red, Green and Yellow Pinwheel with Tan Settings Quilt

Tan and Red Lumiere de Noel Quilt
(This is made from a French General jelly roll)

Black and Bright Churn Dash Quilt

Bright Hip to Be Square Quilt

So, will you help me chose by voting for which of my favorite four quilt tops that I should finish and donate to the auction? The poll is on the top right. Please, help me!

No comments: