My Gammill

July 17, 2011

Something New that I'm Doing...

This is something fun that I have been lately... a milk money wallet or a juice box wallet. (They are called both when you do a web search.) This is a picture of my three wallets. My favorite is the blue one with the cows on it. The soy milk carton didn't make a very pretty wallet. Sorry, soy milk! And the lemonade carton made a nice yellow wallet but not really exciting. Think of what is at the bottom of the front of the carton because that is what ends up on the front flap. I went to an asian market recently and saw some cartons with japanese writing on them. It got me excited to try a wallet made from a japanese carton or any foreign cartons would be wonderful!


This is a picture of the wallet with the flap open. You use the screw on lid as the closer for the wallet. Ingenious!

Milk Money Wallet Pattern
I have made three of these in the past week. It has been lots of fun using an empty milk or juice carton to make a cute "wallet". I am thinking that I will use one for a business card holder. It is just so cute!

There is a video of the process on the right sidebar. Just a little something for fun!

No comments: