My Gammill

June 27, 2022

To Do List

 2022 To Do List

OR

Some Things Never Change

It is mid-2022... I am still working on the same To Do List that I compiled 4 years ago. I still have 40+ quilt tops to longarm quilt. I had a lot that I brought with me when we left Texas, but now I've added a lot of quilt tops as I continued to piece (my quilt therapy!) for the past 4 years. Actually, the quilt tops have taken over a whole closet. I have no room for clothes in it. Just quilt tops! Well, time to start longarm quilting! Get started! Or keep going....

I have moved all of the boxes of fabric into the quilting studio. That was a big job and a wonderful step forward. I want to go through the fabric boxes and get them more organized. I want to give away a lot of the fabric. I have been sharing the fabric with my quilt group as we have made charity quilts during the past 3 years. But, I still have a lot of fabric to share. I keep getting out some of my fabric collections and offering them to my quilt friends. Sadly, they don't take as much fabric as I would like them too.

I am working on getting the quilting studio organized. Jay made me 3 file cabinet size storage cupbords. I have been filling them as I have gone through boxes. I have thrown out 4 empty boxes so far. I have more to go. Some I haven't even found out in the trailer...after 4 years. I'm still searching for some of my plaid lunchboxes and my favorite sewing bag. Where did they go???

It's time to get things moving!


No comments: